Friday, December 2, 2011

Post 2 / Day 2 ~ Tweaking What I Drink

Today was a great day for good choices.  From my lunch, to walking the extra "mile" at the shopping center.  

Some of the little tricks I use to get my "healthy lifestyle" going, are;
Courtesy of Bing images
  • Parking far from the entrance at the shopping center, away from other cars.  This does two things for me. a- I get my walking in, and b- my car is protected from door and cart dings.
  • When visiting office buildings, if I visit anyone on the third floor down, I will not use the elevator... stairs. 
  • If it's not in the house, then I won't be tempted.  If you can't eat it, don't bring it home.

The change I made in my life today was putting a limit on my drinking soda pop, as well as my wine and spirits.  Soda is the easy thing to curb for me being that I did not really start drinking it until I was 18, and I make a point of not buying it.  Although, with Dean this is not an issue and he likes his coke.


Okay, I will not even say the "D" word (diet), because I am not technically on one.  I am reprogramming the way I do some things.  And with enough tweaks, I do feel positive that some weight will come off [and stay off.]



At this point, I have not decided how I will be blogging here.  Meaning every day, every other, every so often... I am trying to not blog ever day, only because I am already committed to blog Taking My life Back~ Making it My Own on a daily basis.  However, I will do whatever it takes to make it work... successfully.

So, hopefully without too much strain I will have this all figured out soon.  Although, I must say that as time goes on all good blogs get tweaked every so often.  ;)

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.  ~World Health Organization, 1948



Stay healthy and Think Positive!

Blessings. 


I am not a doctor or a dietitian, and am not promoting for you to follow "my lifestyle re-design."  This is for my own personal gain (or loss) and not affiliated with wii in any way.  wii is not paying me for this.  I do however advise you to consult your physician before exercise or dieting.  

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam. Please contact me for permission..Just ask.

1 comment:

Eat To Live said...

Good luck to you!! Because of candida, I had to give up sugar. That was one of the very hardest things I have ever had to give up. I still miss it, but will not give in.