There were six goals I was working towards this week..
- eat BREAKFAST everyday
- have healthy SNACKS out or prepare a healthy snack in between meals
- do AT LEAST a half an hour of cardio THREE DAYS
- water, Water, WATER!
- stay ACTIVE
- keep POSITIVE
The other three goals I met? I stayed very active, very positive and drank water. I did not drink as much as I should have, but I did drink some. I am trying to at least have water with most meals, to get some water in. As well as carrying a bottle of water where ever I go.
I know... I did not get cardio in!! HOWEVER, and this is a big however, I have fit in my size 10 jeans this week!! I do not know that I have lost any weight, but fitting in a smaller sized jeans is pretty good. "Whoop, Whoop"!
I am pretty sure that I can attribute the loss in pant size to being really, really busy lately.
This weeks goals are making sure I eat the following...
|My Daily Food Plan.|
Click here for yours.
- Daily: eat fruits, whole grains, leafy greens, nuts, carrots and green tea.
- Three times/week: Oily fish, yogurt, avocado, broccoli, sweet potato and alcohol.
- Once/week: red meat, past and dessert. Alcohol should fall in this area, however this is My LifeStyle Re-Design custom made for me. Being that I want to lead a healthy life doing what I love to do, wine is something I love to have with my dinner.
- Zero/week: fast food, soda (club soda ok), processed meals (ie frozen meals), canned soup (I never eat canned soup- home made all the way!) and "Diet" anything! Not even artificial sweet-ners.*
Number four for me is not a big deal. I have always lived by 'my' golden rule of not eating "diet" anything. I have always felt that it you need to loose weight, then you have no business drinking soda!
The way I feel about "artificial" anything is ... look at third world countries where they eat everything from the earth and made from scratch. No processed canned foods etc. Now, think about this... you do not hear of people dying from cancer or how about heart attack rates? What about their life expectancy? They tend to live longer lives. :)
Long ago I decided to stay away from processed foods and eat as natural as I can.
Choose to reinforce your mind positively! Choose an empowering attitude! Choose to overcome unwanted obstacles! Choose to approach change with optimism! Choose to make each day better. Choose to be a magnet of motivation for others. Choose to be thankful for the gracious, glorious gift of CHOICE! Do it every day and DO IT BIG!!! ~ Jimmy Hagewood
Stay healthy and Think Positive!
Images courtesy of www.choosemyplate.gov
I am not a doctor or a dietitian, and am not promoting for you to follow "my lifestyle re-design." This is for my own personal gain (or loss) and not affiliated with wii in any way. wii is not paying me for this. I do however advise you to consult your physician before exercise or dieting.
All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam. Please contact me for permission..Just ask.